If you are an energetic, hardworking person interested in a career in a growing industry with the best benefits around, as well as job satisfaction, then you'll fit right in at Tanknology! For the right person, we have technician trainee positions available nationwide. Protect the environment while you earn.
To learn more about the Tanknology career opportunities offered below, call (512) 380-7149, or send email.
To download our application form, right-click this link: Tanknology Employment Application
- Choose "Save Link As" or "Save File" in the dialog box in order to place the file on your computer.
(If possible, save it to your desktop to make it easy to find.)
- Hide, minimize, or close your browser window.
- Open the file from your computer using Adobe Reader and fill out the form.
(If you need to upgrade free Adobe Reader, click here.)
- Save the file with your first and last name.
Then do ONE of the following…
- EITHER attach the file in an e-mail and email us.
- OR print it out, sign it, and mail or overnight it to us at:
11000 N. MoPac #500
Austin, TX 78759
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Cold call prospecting for leads and sales, including selling to existing accounts. Reports to the VP of Sales. Compensation includes base salary plus commission.
- Sales of company services via telephone
- Prospecting for potential customers via internet and telephone
- Expected to grow business via production of leads for outside sales
- Expected to grow business via production of own leads
- Develop customer relationships
- Maintain database of prospect contacts and progress
- Perform internet research
- Generate price quotations or proposals
- Ability and commitment to meet company production goals
- Interface and communicate with regional operations staffM
- Demonstrate product and service knowledge (test methods, etc.)
- Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience and previous success in a related sales position or capacity
- High School graduate; College degree preferred
- Mathematical skills
- Reasoning ability
- Proficient in written and spoken English; good communicator who enjoys expressing him/herself verbally
- Cold call prospecting
- Experience with software products including Excel, Word, and MS Office
- Experience in research via the Internet
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
Interested parties, please email Richard Schnabel regarding this position.
The field services technician tests underground storage tanks at service stations for leaks and assures petroleum vapor recovery systems are in compliance.
A criminal history background check will be conducted.
Testing tanks for leaks, perform installation and testing of automatic tank gauge systems, lockout/tagout procedures, other on-site assessments, and record data into laptop computer.
- Drive service vehicles to sites
- Receive training on installing equipment
- Receive training on conducting tests
- Learn to analyze data
- Enter results into computer
- Transmit reports
- Maintain records
- Communicate well
- Able to work with supervision and eventually independently
- Good driving record
- Pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- A Criminal History Background check will be conducted
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Position requires stooping, bending, kneeling
- Able to use computer, hand and power tools
- Follow strict safety and technical protocols
- Extensive travel in company-furnished vehicle
- Ability to be away from home for a few weeks at a time, with company-paid travel expenses.
Interested applicants must complete an application. This is a requirement to be considered for any position.
You may attach your resume to the application if you wish.
For more information, call us at call us at (864) 304-1798 or send email.
If you have issues with completing the application online, you may print and complete it offline and fax it to (855) 405-5772.
Could your next career be with us?