If you have a desire to help protect the environment while using skills acquired in past or current careers, or while serving in the armed forces, we want to hear from you.
We are the nation's largest fuel storage tank compliance company in the U.S., with jobs available nationwide.
If you are an energetic, hardworking person interested in a satisfying career in a growing industry, then you'll fit right in at Tanknology! We offer training, paid travel, opportunity for advancement, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
Click here to view all current job listings and complete your online application.
Interested applicants must complete an application online. This is a requirement to be considered for any position. To learn more about the Tanknology career opportunities offered, call (512) 380-7149, or send email.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Field Service Technicians
Testing underground storage tanks for leaks and assuring petroleum vapor recovery systems are in compliance. Positions available nationwide.
Cathodic Protection Technicians
The Cathodic Protection Division installs, services, maintains and surveys cathodic protection systems on fueling systems. Cathodic Protection Systems protect underground steel tanks and piping from corroding. Positions available nationwide.
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician
Assemble and repair proprietary electro-mechanical equipment, work with low voltage and 120/220VAC circuits, fabricate and refurbish equipment — plus inspect, test, and calibrate completed assemblies.
Fielding incoming sales calls, prospecting, and selling to existing accounts. Compensation includes base salary plus commission.
Marketing Coordinator Position
In this entry-level marketing role, the Marketing Coordinator works in the company's Austin headquarters, supporting marketing operations and initiatives, both domestically and internationally.
- Coordinating all aspects of trade show participation in what is currently a 15-event annual schedule. This includes:
– Responsibility for managing exhibits, graphics and related equipment
– Storing and organizing materials at Austin facility and ensuring designated items are where they need to be, when they need to be there – in proper condition for show use.
– Reserving exhibit space, arranging all show logistics with vendors, coordinating participant registrations and hotel reservations, ordering promotional giveaway items, shipping sales collateral and related activities.
- Assisting in development of content and posting company information on blogs and social media.
- Assisting in creation or editing of PowerPoint marketing presentations for sales and management personnel.
- Coordinating website updates with web developer and designer.
- Coordinating advertising space insertions and supplying materials as directed.
- Responding to and fulfilling external marketing-related requests by partners and vendors.
- Overseeing updating, ordering, warehousing and distribution of printed marketing materials.
- Development, writing or editing of sales proposals or other materials for marketing, sales or management use.
- Coordinating and executing targeted email and direct mail promotional campaigns, including working with various sales and customer data bases.
- Assist in development of video productions for marketing use.
- Creation, distribution, data analysis and reporting of customer surveys.
- Supporting various other marketing, sales and management projects and initiatives.
This position directly supports and takes direction from the Director of Marketing, two Sales & Marketing VPs, and the company's President, in addition to receiving and fielding requests from individuals throughout the company and externally. The ability to work autonomously and take direction from multiple executives while effectively managing priorities is of utmost importance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent and effective communicator.
- Have solid business writing skills.
- Have proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a familiarity with creating content and communicating marketing messages through social media.
- Have experience with small video production tools, such as iMovie.
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively organize work and self-manage priorities to ensure all deadlines are met and all stakeholders are kept informed – with limited supervision.
- Possess a sharp attention to detail in all work produced.
- Be creative and have a talent for contributing to and supporting marketing, graphic design and communications-related projects.
- Be consistently flexible, friendly, helpful and cooperative in support of the company's marketing programs, both internally and externally.
To apply for the Marketing Coordinator Position:
Please email your resume, along with a letter specifically addressing how your qualifications align with the ideal description outlined above.
Could your next career be with us? Apply Now!