If you have a desire to help protect the environment while using skills acquired in past or current careers, or while serving in the armed forces, we want to hear from you.
We are the nation's largest fuel storage tank compliance company in the U.S., with jobs available nationwide.
If you are an energetic, hardworking person interested in a satisfying career in a growing industry, then you'll fit right in at Tanknology! We offer training, paid travel, opportunity for advancement, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
Click here to view all current job listings and complete your online application.
Interested applicants must complete an application online. This is a requirement to be considered for any position. To learn more about the Tanknology career opportunities offered, call (512) 380-7149, or send email.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Field Service Technicians
Testing underground storage tanks for leaks and assuring petroleum vapor recovery systems are in compliance. Position are available nationwide. For more information, or to apply online now, click here.
Cathodic Protection Technicians
The Cathodic Protection Division installs, services, maintains and surveys cathodic protection systems on fueling systems. Cathodic Protection Systems protect underground steel tanks and piping from corroding. Positions are available nationwide. For more information, or to apply online now, click here.
Underground Storage Tank Inspectors
The UST inspector performs monthly inspections at facilities with underground storage tanks, including visual observation, record keeping, on-site training, and limited maintenance related tasks at facilities with underground storage tanks. Positions are available nationwide. For more information, or to apply online now, click here.
.NET/SQL Software Developer (North Austin)
Tanknology seeks senior .NET/SQL software developer for flexible, creative programming environment, to develop and support a TB+ database and field personnel. IT, first and foremost, supports field operations. However, the company has always had a heavy emphasis on tracking all fieldwork with a comprehensive database. This position will require finding innovative solutions to large database problems using current Microsoft technology, and will demand creativity and initiative in addition to an understanding of the latest computer hardware and software architecture and techniques. For more information, or to apply online now, click here.
Quality Control Manager
Reports to Brad Hoffman, VP Engineering and R&D in the Field Services Department. If you are interested in becoming part of the QC team, please send Brad your resume and a brief description of your interests.
Authority, Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform QC field inspections of testing and other services provided by Tanknology
- Perform QC inspections of test reports and raw data files
- Assist and/or monitor technician trainees' completion of initial orientation training and online technical training
- Conduct field training for testing processes
- Conduct classroom training during Boot Camps or other meetings
- Help develop training materials, exams, and equipment for use in training
- Conduct final certification review for technician trainees
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for failures and other problems in the field
- Conduct safety conference calls
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports to management
- Perform calibration of testing equipment as needed
- Conduct special projects as needed
- Assist operations manager as needed
- Provide training to international licensees as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- No direct-line supervisory duties
- Mentor technician trainees during training and as needed after certification
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Maintain appropriate Tanknology and UST Equipment MFG technician certifications
- Maintain API Worksafe certification
- Maintain state licenses or registration as appropriate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting ability
- Positive history and experience applying technical and safety protocols
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete records and documentation
- Skilled user of computers, digital cameras and video recorders
- Thorough understanding of UST systems
- Knowledge and experience with UST testing processes and equipment
Ability to apply formulas and perform basic calculations and unit conversions.
Must maintain utmost degree of integrity and professionalism
Bilingual International Coordinator
We are seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Coordinator for our International Division. This full-time position reports to VP of the International Division. This is an entry level, varied, hands-on position for someone with analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some mechanical aptitude required; willingness to roll up sleeves and get hands dirty. For more information, or to apply online now, click here.
- Interfacing with foreign customers/licensees from over 30 countries around the world
- Purchasing/ordering of spare parts/materials
- Pack & Prepare export shipments & documentation
- Information analysis on company's proprietary software system
- Travel logistics planning
- Coordinate logistics and participation in U.S. and international tradeshows
- Occasional training of foreign nationals on company's proprietary equipment and software
- Customer invoicing
- International Account Receivables Collections
- Accomplish English to Spanish written translations
- Prepare quarterly company newsletter for international licensees; assist in proofing international marketing materials
- Occasional international and U.S. travel availability for trade shows participation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Spanish; other fluencies a plus
- High attention to detail
- Organizational skills in the management of vendors and asset purchasing
- Analytical skills for examining test data
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Able to lift 40 lbs. (Occasionally - for shipping purposes) -- bend, stoop, and carry
- Degree in Business, Marketing, International Business, International Studies; other degrees considered
- Previous international experience a plus
Full-time, Salary Compensation:
- Great opportunity and competitive salary.
- Best benefits package of medical/dental/vision/Rx, life, 401(k), vacation & holiday pay.
Could your next career be with us? Apply Now!